Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Emory's Thoughts....

Emory wrote this, and I just wanted to share it with you...



Someone once told me “You must learn to put your Faith into practice with your family first.”

I used to think that meant loving your family - which is definitely a good thing. But, maybe, at least for me and my wife, it means something more. Part of my Faith, my Christianity, is to love everyone – I mean after all “God so loved the world.” Perhaps one of the most impactful, and life-changing, ways to do this is by loving someone right into your family. Adoption is a beautiful picture of how God welcomes us, strangers, into His family. I hope that there is a small glimmer of that love in our adoptions.

1 comment:

  1. I know you are truly a blessing to the children you have brought into your precious family...
    I love you and your family!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete