Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Answered Prayers....

THEY MATCHED!!! 2 matched in 2 days! GOD IS SO GOOD! I am in tears as I type this post! I am so excited for this sweet family. They have been on an emotional roller coaster the past 2 weeks!! I know when they meet their precious baby boy tomorrow that they will forget all of the things they went through to get to their sweet boy! Congrats Daniel and Dani!!!!

I just got off the phone with Dani, she is beyond excited! God has answered their prayers, He is an AWESOME God! They are such a precious family, and I feel so blessed to know them, and to have been allowed the opportunity to be a part of their growing family! Thank you, Lord, for this precious couple. I pray that you will give them traveling mercies tomorrow, Lord. I pray for their other 2 children, that you would give them peace as their parents prepare to leave them for at least a week, I pray for their sweet birth mom, for her health, and for a healthy delivery of their sweet baby boy! PRAISE YOU!! We give YOU all the glory, GOD!!!

Thank you to all of our prayer warriors! We appreciate your prayers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment