Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Such a GREAT day!!!

Today has been incredible. God is working miracles all over the place. If you don't believe me, you can call my 2 clients that got GREAT news today! Ask them?

My first family matched today around 3 pm, and then my 2nd family found out they matched around 4:30. WOW! So, very exciting.

The 2nd family, has very interesting details as well. THey are 99% matched, long story, and I will share it tomorrow when we get the 100% YES! I am not doubting that we will at all. God is so good! It's funny to see how HE has a done a GREAT work, especially since hind-sight is 20/20. We can look back at the events from 3 weeks ago, and see how CREATIVE HE was with this particular placement. I love that my GOD is into details! Praise Him! To Him be the Glory. I am so thankful this evening and so grateful for a God that cares about the deatils!!

1 comment: