Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Overwhelmed!!

Our 3rd family in 2 days just matched with their birth mom!! I am totally overwhelmed with how God has provided for these families. I am not surprised, I knew He would. But, I am overwhelmed. This is such an answer to prayer, I pray for each of my couples daily, and I have prayed that each of these 3 couples would match before I left for Jordan! Thank you, God, for answered prayers! Thank you for building these sweet families through adoption! I am so happy for each of these families and for the birth moms. Now these precious birth moms can concentrate on taking care of themselves and these babies!!

PRAISE THE LORD!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY ON EACH OF THESE MATCHES.


OUR MISSION IN FAITHFUL ADOPTION CONSULTANTS IS TO BUILD FAMILIES THROUGH ADOPTION, AND TO GIVE GOD THE GLORY EACH STEP OF THE WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment