Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Nella....


I love visiting my clients blogs and keeping up with them after their adoptions. It brings such joy to see them enjoying life together as a family. I love reading their stories, seeing their pictures, etc. I promise I am not a stalker, I just get so much joy from watching GOD build families through adoption. Seeing my clients match is only one step, I love that I have a relationship, a friendship with each of my clients, and they allow me to watch their family grow!! Thank you to all my new friends through FAC, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family, and to watch you as you grow as a family!!!

I just visited one of our sweet client's blogs, and this is what I found:

This is our Nella as a butterfly. Her Aunt Leslie had that idea for her for a costume and I am so glad we went with it...she was the most beautiful butterfly I had ever seen!!!!!!! Butterfly means new life and hope...and when I think about it that is what she is in our lives. Nella was what we hoped and prayed for for so long and she is a new little life. But also, we have a new life with Nella. One filled with happiness, love, and laughter, not that Matt and I didn't have that before, but we did have a part that was missing in our lives and we knew it was a baby....and Nella is our little hope that came true! She completed our family and we have never ever been so happy!!!!!!!


Oh the joy I get from reading this post.

Thank you , Lord for Nella. Thank you for M and J. Thank you Lord for Nella's BM who chose life for this precious baby girl. Thank you that she loved Nella so much that she gave her the greatest gift of all, LIFE. She gave her a family that is so in love with her it isn't funny. Thank you, Lord for creating adoption, thank you for the first picture of adoption when you adopted us into your family. GOD, thank you! THANK YOU! Thank you for these precious Christian families that are willing to step up and adopt the orphans. Thank you for the challenge in James 1:27, Lord. I pray that more families will step-up Lord and take care of the orphans!!






No comments:

Post a Comment