Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Finn....

I love being able to share my clients adoption stories! They each have such incredible stories, and I have been blessed by each one of them!

The "B" family first contacted me in October of 2010!! They were anxious to add to their family through adoption!! They had been given my name from a past client and were eager to hear all of the details of adoption. When they first contacted me, I was their first phone call...they had not taken any other steps toward their adoption goals. Boy, does God work fast. After our first conference call, I gave this precious family the name of a home study agency in their area...they contacted the home study agency and got started with them in mid-October. The couple also signed on with me, and I began working on their profile, as well as collecting the other documents necessary to get them registered with the agencies and attorneys that I work with throughout the US.

On December 3, I received the electronic version of their home study, still not complete with FBI's. However, many agencies will allow me to start getting them registered, so the moment we have the FBI's we can get started! On Dec. 20th the "B" family officially was ready to go!!!

The "B" family was matched with their agency/BM only a couple of days later. Their precious baby boy was born January 10th!! Their baby was home in less than a month of officially presenting with birthmoms! God is so good!!!


Finn Carl "B"

Born Jan 10, 2011 at 1:07 pm

7lbs and 19 inches long








No comments:

Post a Comment