Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's been awhile...

I cannot believe that it has been so long since my last post! I apologize! However, with summer everything gets crazy!! We have had so many of our sweet clients match with different agencies over the past few months! It is so exciting to see pictures of these new families and their precious new additions! I realized today, that it has been forever since I have posted pictures of our clients new additions, so if you don't mind, I will use the rest of this post to show off some of these precious babies!!

Here are a few of 2010's little ones:














As I receive permission from other adoptive families, I will continue to post pics of their little ones, or even a few family pics! Which are my favorite!

Also, please pray for our clients that are already matched with agencies that are just waiting on their babies to be born, pray that their BM's are steadfast in their adoption plans, pray that the Lord would protect each of our families financially and emotionally!

Pray for our clients that are waiting to be matched! Pray that the Lord would present opportunities with agencies and attorneys that match their criteria, their budget, their medical/social preferences, etc. Adoption can be such a long, emotionally trying journey, please pray that each of our adoptive families would be strong as they wait on their precious new additions!!

Thanks for keeping up with us, despite my blogging inactivity! I promise I will be back on the ball!! Thanks for your prayers as well, each of our families appreciates your prayers so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment